- About Us
- Student Programs
- Calendar & Events
- Parents & Alumni
- Contact Us
- COVID-19 Updates
Contact: Tyra Dennis 310-320-9920, ext 110
All our FLCS youth ministry programs focus on:
Building community and providing a safe and sound space for children and youth Learning about God’s Word and applying it to the lives of young people Growing in Discipleship to Christ both in and outside of church – and having fun.
Kid's Clubs and Youth Groups
- Early Elementary through Fourth Grade
- Meets Wed. from 3:30 to 4:30 pm (Sept. through May - On Hold at present time)
Middle School (6-8)
- We meet on Wednesday nights from 6:30 pm - 8 pm in Faith Hall.
Serving and Leading in Worship
Youth take leadership in worship in many ways at First Lutheran:
- Acolytes help lead the congregation in worship by lighting candles and carrying the cross.
- Presentation slide operators move through the songs, prayers and worship dialogues for the Saturday evening 5:30 pm and Sunday 10:30 am services.
- 7th & 8th graders are welcome to sing in the Rainbow Choir.
Vacation Bible School
Kindergartners through fifth-graders learn about God in games, lessons and other activities during this fun week during the summer.
High school meet on Sunday afternoons from 12 pm - 2 pm.