- About Us
- Student Programs
- Calendar & Events
- Parents & Alumni
- Contact Us
- COVID-19 Updates
Kindergarten is one of the most important steps in a child's academic career. A whole new world opens as the kindergartner explores learning and social interactions in a structured learning environment.
In First Lutheran's kindergarten program, young students ...
- Increase reading and comprehension skills through the Open Court Program for reading and literature.
- Learn math concepts through patterning, counting, shapes and measurements.
- Explore science through hands-on learning in Life Science, Physical Science and Earth Science.
- Are introduced to themes such as community, history and civic responsibility.
- Express themselves through music. Kindergartners attend music class twice and participate in musicals in the Winter and Spring.
- Learn to apply Christian faith in their daily lives.