- About Us
- Student Programs
- Calendar & Events
- Parents & Alumni
- Contact Us
- COVID-19 Updates
In today's tough economic times, parents are more interested than ever in getting the best value for their education dollar, without sacrificing quality. For more than 50 years, First Lutheran School has emphasized academic excellence, moral values and personal responsibility in a nurturing environment, while providing families with an outstanding value in private education.
Each First Lutheran student benefits from:
- A strong academic curriculum based on California state standards enhanced by enrichment classes in art, religion, music and technology and off-campus learning excursions
- Caring, qualified and dedicated faculty selected for competence in their subject fields, Christian dedication, diversity of experience and background and commitment to continuing professional development
- An attractive, safe campus with a state-of-the-art computer lab, dedicated music room, performing arts center and new synthetic turf athletic field
- A quality education. First Lutheran School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and is affiliated with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA).
- Affordable cost. Our goal is to offer this outstanding educational experience to students and their families at an exceptional value. Tuition and other educational costs are adjusted annually.
For information on the current tuition and other education costs, please see 2022-2023 Enrollment Brochure.
"Not only have my children become well educated at First Lutheran, but their experience here, with its emphasis on faith and my children's interaction with the faculty, has played an important role in them becoming good people."
-- 8th grade parent